DO YOU HAVE ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS ABOUT BUYING TICKETS?
Here is a list of answers to the questions we receive most often. If you have additional questions, email email@example.com
- Subscriptions are available to everyone, regardless of age.
- We offer a special rate for full-time students ONLY to attend any performance.
- Tickets are available in advance online or in-person at the door prior to each performance.
- Our website accepts MC, Visa and Discover
- All ticket sales are final. We do not offer refunds or exchanges.
- Subscriptions apply only to performances during the 2022-2023 season.
COVID 19 ATTENDANCE POLICY
All Pittsburgh Camerata singers are fully vaccinated. Singers have the option to mask while singing. Singers will mask while singing if it is required by the venue.
We ask that all audience members be fully vaccinated. Masks are recommended. If Allegheny County transmission levels are categorized as “high” or required by a venue, masks will be required.
Our venues might limit the number of audience members who may gather in their space. We will only sell as many tickets to specific performances as their venue allows. This will give everyone ample space to physically distance for seating and safety. The limits for each venue will be listed below when they are available to us.
There are no venue limits at this time.