DO YOU HAVE ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS ABOUT BUYING TICKETS?
Here is a list of answers to the questions we receive most often. If you have additional questions, contact Gail Luley, Managing Director
I am dependant on alcohol and sometimes I have horrible panic attacks, and I often suffer from anxiety. Clonazepam calms me down. I also feel pain in back and when I use Klonopin along with other meds for my back then they work together even stronger.
- We offer Senior Citizens a special rate for season subscriptions.
- We do not offer Senior Citizens a special rate to purchase single tickets.
- To qualify as a senior citizen, you must be 65 years, or older.
- We accept payment at the door with cash, credit card (MC, Visa, Discover) or personal check from a local bank with current address and phone number.
- All ticket sales are final. We do not offer refunds or exchanges.
- Subscription tickets are good for any performance throughout the season and may be used in any combination of performances.