WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OUR CONCERTS
If you bought a ticket for a specific concert:
- Your ticket is good for either performance.
- You may only attend the concert printed on your ticket.
- Online tickets for “Britain and Beyond” will be available until Wednesday, June 5 at 12 noon. If you miss this deadline, you may purchase tickets at the box office for $25.
If you are a season subscriber:
- Your tickets are good for any concert, at any location, in any combination.
- You may use all of your tickets at one concert, or spread them out over the season.
- Season tickets are only good for the season printed on the ticket. We do not accept roll over tickets from one season to the next.
Other useful information:
- Seating is not reserved. You may sit anywhere in the venue.
- Doors for seating open 30 minutes before concert start time.
- The box office opens one hour before start time.
- At the box office, we accept payments with cash, Visa, MC or Discover.
- Parking at all of our venues is free.
- Performances last anywhere from 75 minutes to 90 minutes
- Not all performances will have an intermission.