WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OUR CONCERTS
How you may attend concerts as of January, 2021
- “Christmas with the Camerata” was a virtual performance only. Links to attend are no longer available.
- Our February concert will also be a virtual only concert. It is called “An Evening with the Camerata: Pastiche of the Past.” You may purchase your link now on the tickets page. We will send you a private link on the concert start date,
- At this time, we do not know the directives that will be in place for our May and June concerts.
- For this season only, when an in-person concert is possible the performance will take place at Shadyside Presbyterian Church.
Virtual Performances as of January, 2021:
- Links to attend the virtual performance of “Christmas with the Camerata” are no longer available.
- “An Evening with the Camerata: Pastiche of the Past” is a virtual only concert, to be released on February 21 at 3PM.
- If you purchased a link to attend, we will email it on the release date of the concert.
- You will be able to watch the performance as many times as you want.
- We will update our Virtual Ticket Form when other concert links become available.
If you are a season subscriber:
- We created an account for you on the date you purchased your subscription.
- You will need to reserve your in-person ticket or concert link for any performance you want to attend.
- Click here to go to the reservation form.
- Once you reserve an in-person ticket or concert link, we will deduct the amount from your subscription account.
- Your subscription expires when your account balance is zero.
Other useful information:
- Seating is not reserved. You may sit anywhere in the venue.
- Doors for seating open 30 minutes before concert start time.
- The box office opens one hour before start time.
- At the box office, we accept payments with cash, Visa, MC or Discover.
- Parking at all of our venues is free.
- Performances last anywhere from 75 minutes to 90 minutes
- Not all performances will have an intermission.
Q. How should I dress to attend one of your concerts?
A. Audience members at a Camerata concert dress in a variety of ways. Some people prefer to dress up a bit, some not so much. Find your comfort zone and dress accordingly!
Q. What if I have not heard of the music on a program I want to attend?
A. Have no fear! The Pittsburgh Camerata sings beautiful music. We provide a program book at each performance that lists all titles with composers and their birth dates. The program book also provides notes about the music and texts with translations.