WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OUR CONCERTS
How you may attend concerts Season 2021-2022
- This season we offer a mixture of in-person and virtual performances.
- Visit the Event Page for more details.
Covid 19 Attendance Policy
- Vaccinations for Covid 19 are expected but will not be verified.
- Masking is recommended.
- Camerata singers may or may not sing masked, depending on the venue requirements.
- All our performances allow open seating. We will monitor attendance to make sure it is possible to seat physically distanced.
Virtual Performances Season 2021-2022
- All virtual concerts will be posted on the Vimeo platform.
If you are a season subscriber:
- When you purchased your subscriptions, you selected the concerts you want to attend.
- We will mail you your tickets well in advance of the December concert.
Other useful information:
- Seating is not reserved. You may sit anywhere in the venue.
- Doors for seating open 30 minutes before concert start time.
- The box office opens one hour before start time.
- At the box office, we accept payments with cash, Visa, MC or Discover.
- Parking at all of our venues is free.
- Performances last anywhere from 75 minutes to 90 minutes
- Not all performances will have an intermission.
Q. How should I dress to attend one of your concerts?
A. Audience members at a Camerata concert dress in a variety of ways. Some people prefer to dress up a bit, some not so much. Find your comfort zone and dress accordingly!
Q. What if I have not heard of the music on a program I want to attend?
A. Have no fear! The Pittsburgh Camerata sings beautiful music. We provide a program book at each performance that lists all titles with composers and their birth dates. The program book also provides notes about the music and texts with translations.