WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OUR CONCERTS
If you bought a ticket for a specific concert:
- Your ticket is good for either performance.
- You may only attend the concert printed on your ticket.
- Online tickets for “A Whitman Sampler” are no longer available.
If you are a season subscriber:
- Your tickets are good for any concert, at any location, in any combination.
- You may use all of your tickets at one concert, or spread them out over the season.
- Season tickets are only good for the season printed on the ticket. We do not accept roll over tickets from one season to the next.
Other useful information:
- Seating is not reserved. You may sit anywhere in the venue.
- Doors for seating open 30 minutes before concert start time.
- The box office opens one hour before start time.
- At the box office, we accept payments with cash, Visa, MC or Discover.
- Parking at all of our venues is free.
- Performances last anywhere from 75 minutes to 90 minutes
- Not all performances will have an intermission.
Q. How should I dress to attend one of your concerts?
A. Audience members at a Camerata concert dress in a variety of ways. Some people prefer to dress up a bit, some not so much. Find your comfort zone and dress accordingly!
Q. What if I have not heard of the music on a program I want to attend?
A. Have no fear! The Pittsburgh Camerata sings beautiful music. We provide a program book at each performance that lists all titles with composers and their birth dates. The program book also provides notes about the music and texts with translations.