INTRODUCING THE PITTSBURGH CAMERATA “SUBSCRIPTIONS WITHOUT BORDERS”
What does this mean and how will it work?
1. Your Camerata subscription is no longer bound by a season.
2. When you subscribe, you will be opening an “account” where your balance determines what you can attend.
3. You select a Subscription level and make the payment in full.
4. We will record and keep track of your balance.
5. When you identify a performance you want to attend, you will reserve your spot and we will deduct the amount from your balance. (See reservation link below)
6. You continue this practice until your subscription runs out of funds.
7. Subscription levels start at $100 and increase up to $200.